Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do I dye my already bleached & dyed & roots showing multi-colored faded red hair to a so

Actually my hair is about 4 different colors from top to bottom. My natural black, dark faded red, light faded orange red, and brown red. I want to dye it either one solid color (black) or black with plum tips (preferably.) I bleached my hair a year ago then dyed it red about 9 months ago..........now what?



How do I dye my already bleached %26amp; dyed %26amp; roots showing multi-colored faded red hair to a solid rich black?

I went to beauty school and got my degree, and from my best knowledge and from expierence( I color my own hair). Dont worry about the tips yet I would come to terms that its more important to just get your hair one color. Also I cant imagine that your hair is in any sort of shape to be bleaching the ends (again) and coloring them purple. You need to make sure that before you color your hair you use a professional brand mask or hair treatment for a few days to prep your hair for another coloring. Also do not use the boxed grocery store brands your hair is in bad shape and that stuff will suck all the moisture out of your hair and it isnt good in general. I would go to your nearest sally beauty supply and purchase the brand "wella" or "loreal Professional" hair color and some developer. Also since you are not lifting a developer of 20 should be suffiecent it is usually 1 part color to 3 parts developer if i remember correctly but it should tell you. Since your coloring your hair black there shouldnt be a problem with creating one color, though you do have alot of red in your hair it might have a red tint but after a month or so that should mostly disappear. Since red hair color fades the fastest among any other color. Dont forget to continue with the hair treatments well after your coloring and then when you hair is looking better attack the purple tip.



goodluck



How do I dye my already bleached %26amp; dyed %26amp; roots showing multi-colored faded red hair to a solid rich black?

About a month ago, my hair was blue, black, blonde, red, pink, and brown. I bleached the hell out of it, and it it was so fried that it started breaking off at the tips and falling out. Everyone told me not to keep dying it, but I do. I have natural black hair, so I understand ur plight. You should go to sally's beauty supply or some other place that sells professional dye, and get black hair dye. Dye your hair, wait for about a week, then bleach the tips of it, wait another week, then do the plum on the tips. If you do it all at the same time, I'd be surprised if you had any hair left. Trust me...I know from experience. But I love messing with hair colors, too, so I'm all for ya. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Faratech