Thursday, November 26, 2009

What do you think is prettier? Red hair with blue eyes? Or Red hair with green eyes?

if neither of those work for ya, red hair with hazel? grey? brown?



What do you think is prettier? Red hair with blue eyes? Or Red hair with green eyes?

i like red hair and green eyes, its a very pretty look. i love black hair with blue eyes, the darkness of the hair makes your eyes pop out.



What do you think is prettier? Red hair with blue eyes? Or Red hair with green eyes?

i know someone with red hair and gorgeous brown eyes.



its pretty :)



i have red hair and blue eyes though. LOL.



x



What do you think is prettier? Red hair with blue eyes? Or Red hair with green eyes?

the color of heyley william's eyes :)



which i think are grey-green



What do you think is prettier? Red hair with blue eyes? Or Red hair with green eyes?

green



like a very light green.



lime



What do you think is prettier? Red hair with blue eyes? Or Red hair with green eyes?

Red hair with any color eyes. I wish I had red hair!



What do you think is prettier? Red hair with blue eyes? Or Red hair with green eyes?

both. i love those colors with red.



What do you think is prettier? Red hair with blue eyes? Or Red hair with green eyes?

I think girls with red hair and blue eyes are so gorgeous. it's very rare you see it though.



What do you think is prettier? Red hair with blue eyes? Or Red hair with green eyes?

I dont think red hairs cute at all but id have to say grey



What do you think is prettier? Red hair with blue eyes? Or Red hair with green eyes?

I don't think blue yes%26amp;red hair mix...I'll go to green eyes combo, btw it depends on the person too



What do you think is prettier? Red hair with blue eyes? Or Red hair with green eyes?

red hair with light green eyes



or



dark brown



What do you think is prettier? Red hair with blue eyes? Or Red hair with green eyes?

Green is one of my favorite eye colors. I don't notice eye color when they are anything besides green or brown, so I'd have to go with green or brown eyes with red hair. In fact, green or brown with any hair color.



What do you think is prettier? Red hair with blue eyes? Or Red hair with green eyes?

Well I have red hair and sorta blue-green (almost teal) eyes. I think they go very well together (see link to my pic). But I also like red hair with green and hazel eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Faratech