Saturday, November 28, 2009

Why do a lot of men not like red hair?

I want to dye my hair red, but my boyriend says no he thinks red hair is ugly,should I dye it anyway?



Why do a lot of men not like red hair?

Vamp7814, not sure where or why but for me redheads are my preference followed by brunette and last is blonde.



In regards to your second question, i'd say go with what you want that will make you happy. There are many different shades of redhair. as him to help you out. but in the end it is up to you, do what you want that will make you happy



Why do a lot of men not like red hair?

I have no idea why men don't like red hair...K



Why do a lot of men not like red hair?

It is sexy...



Why do a lot of men not like red hair?

no do no do it if he does not like it, youdo not want to hear " oh you look....eeeee....eeee"



and may be that color does not match your face that is why he says no...



I am sure your own hair color is great on you face and you look so good that he does not like you to change it



Why do a lot of men not like red hair?

a natrual red-head is very sexy.



Why do a lot of men not like red hair?

most like blonds. whitch i think is stupid.



Why do a lot of men not like red hair?

what do you mean? you must not be a redhead because men LOVE red hair!



who doesnt like the cute little freckles too?



WE have a reputation too...just like blondes do but better...we've got more of a wild side!



Why do a lot of men not like red hair?

Go ahead and dye it. Not like it has to be permanent. Just go like level 1 or 2. If he doesn't like it - it will wash out in a few weeks n e ways.



Why do a lot of men not like red hair?

Red hair with green cat eyes look good on a woman. Many times the color comes out a fake orangeish color like Lucille Ball's dye job.



Why do a lot of men not like red hair?

I LOVE RED HAIR (LINDSAY LOHANS ESPECIALY)



I SAY DIE AWAY!!!



Why do a lot of men not like red hair?

do it anyway and piss him off. it will be a test to see if he truly loves you



besides red hair is great



Why do a lot of men not like red hair?

I like red heads, however not all shades of red. Has he seen the shade of red that you have had the one your going to have? There is the stereo type that I have heard of-- to beat some one like an unwanted redheaded step-child-- being a step child and not redheaded I can't add to this. Yet I think you should show Him and ask him does he know why? I myself don't like to see off color roots, He may not too!



Why do a lot of men not like red hair?

He probably just likes your natural hair color more than you in red hair.



Why do a lot of men not like red hair?

not sure but I definately like it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Faratech