Thursday, November 26, 2009

How to dye my dyed-red hair blonde, with minimal damage?

I've been dyeing my hair red for 5 years. NOw I'm tired of it fading all the time. It's been about 2 months since I dyed it last.



I'd like to go blonde. Is that possible and, if so, what method can I use that causes the least damage?



Thanks!



How to dye my dyed-red hair blonde, with minimal damage?

do it in steps (dont go right from red to blonde), and do it at a HAIRDRESSER... if you dont want damage- dont do it yourself! also, if your hair is naturally brown or redish, roots grow in pretty fast!



How to dye my dyed-red hair blonde, with minimal damage?

you can do it slowly, with little damage! like go down a shade or two at a time until you get the olor that you want! that way you don't have to worry about it turning orange or green!!!



How to dye my dyed-red hair blonde, with minimal damage?

TREAT IT BEFORE AND AFTER, NO DAMAGE, YOU WILL HAVE VIRGIN HAIR AGAIN. YOU CAN PROCESS HAIR UP TO 6 TIMES ON THIS STUFF, WATCH VIDEO, NO JOKE,



I think you should check out www.biolustreflorida.com



I just went to their launch party and had my hair done, free as a demo. Its amazing, my hair was breaking off and flying away. I will always always buy this stuff. Its awesome, I saw a difference as soon as she rinsed my hair. I have no damage anymore, its unbelievable! No more split-ends, its like my hair is NEW! I love it!



www.biolustreflorida.com



Make sure you watch their video on the site, its amazing. Lady changes her hair color 3 times in 30 minutes with NO DAMAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Faratech