Saturday, November 28, 2009

What's the word describing Lindsay Lohan's natural red hair?

Remember back when she was a natural redhead? Well, how would you describe the color? Auburn? Dark red? I want to have her hair color since it's so beautiful. Too bad she wasn't thankful for her naturally beautiful red hair. Also, are there any recomendations in keeping it fresh after dyed? Should I do it at home or at the salon? What are the best brands for the dye and shampoo/conditioner for it?



PS. I have naturally black hair which I've lighten recently to a medium brown. I have roots growing in, but I can lighten that with no problem. XD



What's the word describing Lindsay Lohan's natural red hair?

I'd say she's a natural true redhead. It's like a copper red or red orange. Go to a salon and bring a picture. You have really dark hair and new outgrowth already so it's essentially a corrective color. You won't be able to pick a store bought color and apply it from scalp to ends to get a even pretty red. Good luck. Red hair rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Faratech