Thursday, November 26, 2009

Will my hair turn green if I put in a non-permanent brown dye in my hair that still has red in it...

I had dark blonde hair with lighter highlights for 7 months. I put in wash out funky cherry red hair dye in a week ago. It's still a little pink looking and I'm not sure if it's going to come out completely. If I put in a brown non permanent hair dye in will it turn my hair green or what? Is there anything that I can do to get the pink out without going to a salon???? Thank you!



Will my hair turn green if I put in a non-permanent brown dye in my hair that still has red in it...?

The reason hair turns green when tinting is lack of any red pigment in the hair and using a shade that has the word"ash" in it.The base of ash shades is green.



Doesn't sound like you have that problem.



As far as getting all the pink out,you can just shampoo and it should fade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Faratech