Thursday, November 26, 2009

How do you bring out the red in hair?

my girlfreind has a hair audition tomorrow for her modeling agency and i was wondering if anyone knows the best way to make her red hair look really vibrant. she uses pantene pro -v for reds already with the conditioner.



How do you bring out the red in hair?

Pantene Pro-V for red hair didn't work at all for me. I use John Frieda Luminous Color Glaze. You put in in after washing and conditioning and then wash it out. It's subtle, but everyone I know comments on how my hair seems redder now.



How do you bring out the red in hair?

Why are you the one asking the question?...and to answer your question, Pantene is a good choice and I can't really think of anything else she can do.



How do you bring out the red in hair?

There used to be a product that was a henna rinse. I don't know even if it is spelled correctly. But it is a wash out thing and not a dye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Faratech