Saturday, June 19, 2010

How can i prevent the bright red hair color from running into the blonde in my hair?

i dye my hair blonde and Extermely bright red (naturaly my hair is dark brown) whenever i get my hair wet the red runs/bleeds into the blood even though the box says its permanent how can i prevent this from happening besides having my hair done by my hair dresser because its over $200 each time i go there



How can i prevent the bright red hair color from running into the blonde in my hair?

Try a purple conditioner to protect the blode and always rinse your hair with cold water. This will close the hair cuticle and lock in the color.



How can i prevent the bright red hair color from running into the blonde in my hair?

do one then the other

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Faratech