Saturday, June 19, 2010

OMG! i got these highlights put in my hair, and they are turning my hair red, but my mom wont let me

idk what 2 do cuz i want my normal hair back.



OMG! i got these highlights put in my hair, and they are turning my hair red, but my mom wont let me re-dye it

Did you do it yourself or have it done at a salon? If you got it done at a salon, just go back and they will fix it for you, usually at no charge. If you did it yourself or had a friend do it you will need to go to salon to have it fixed. Don't try another at home kit, you will just mess your hair up worse. It is red because if you tried to dye it blonde you didn't leave the dye on long enough, either way, you have red undertones in your hair and no matter what you do to it, it will probalby still end up red tinted which is why you need a professional stylist to fix it. Is your mother not letting you get it fixed to teach you a lesson:- ) ??



OMG! i got these highlights put in my hair, and they are turning my hair red, but my mom wont let me re-dye it

go back to the salon and tell them the problem and they will help you figure somthing out



OMG! i got these highlights put in my hair, and they are turning my hair red, but my mom wont let me re-dye it

If you go to sally beauty supply store and talk to the store clerk she should be able to suggest somethings that will works with the color and hair type to get it back on track! You might have to beg your mom to take you to a salon though for a fix, its the best way to get it right! Good luck!



Also if you went and had highlights done at the salon, you should go back they have to fix it at no charge if they messed up something.



OMG! i got these highlights put in my hair, and they are turning my hair red, but my mom wont let me re-dye it

Ok, well either you wait till it fades away, because red hair fades really fast.



Or, you keep washing your hair more than you usually do, because that might change the dye in your hair too.



Other than that, I have nooo idea.



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Faratech