Thursday, June 17, 2010

I want to dye my hair red. What do you think?

I currently have dark brown hair. I also have somewhat dark skin; i'm Hispanic. Maybe these characterisms can help u decide.



I want to dye my hair red. What do you think?

auborn or dark cranberry or perhaps have you thought of just doing red highlights?



I want to dye my hair red. What do you think?

I think you're beautiful the way you are.



I want to dye my hair red. What do you think?

I think that would be so cool especially if your hair is black.



I want to dye my hair red. What do you think?

Sure, why not. I think dark hair dyed red usually ends up a pretty color. Especially if it just has red tints %26amp; is a pretty red %26amp; not a loud obnoxious orange-red.



I want to dye my hair red. What do you think?

DO NOT DYE YOUR HAIR RED it was a bis mistake for me red isnt a good color to dye to for a guy its a bad color for them



I want to dye my hair red. What do you think?

just think about how u will feel when you wake up in the morning and if would like it have fun



I want to dye my hair red. What do you think?

I am not sure because I do not know you or what yu look like. i truly would never die hair anything other than a natural color!



I want to dye my hair red. What do you think?

Not sure the red will go with dark skin so well, but it might. It's only hair after all - why not? Go for it.



I want to dye my hair red. What do you think?

Get creative and go for it. The worst thing that will happen is that you will get a color you hate and it will grow out. I once aimed for blonde and got yellow but it wasn't the end of the world, it was funny!!



I want to dye my hair red. What do you think?

1. BE PROUD OF YOUR HERITAGE: HISPANICS UNITE



2. honestly i dont think red hair goes with dark skin, the problem with dark skin is that i think it only looks good with darker hair colors.



3. natural is the way to go



I want to dye my hair red. What do you think?

Dark complexion and red hair? NO



Try a dark reddish brown.



Just my opinion.



I want to dye my hair red. What do you think?

nahh red hair on hispanics looks really bad sorry keep your natural dark hair



I want to dye my hair red. What do you think?

go for it



I want to dye my hair red. What do you think?

probably not the best idea. maybe some light brown highlights? definitely no red!!



I want to dye my hair red. What do you think?

With dark hair, if you're looking for a brighter red color, you'll probably have to pre-lighten it. In which case, you'll probably want to get it professionally done to avoid mishaps. A stylist can always help you out.



I want to dye my hair red. What do you think?

definatley will work go with darker reds like dark auborn or cranberry.....Garnier Fructis makes a color called Spicey Salsa.....i love it



I want to dye my hair red. What do you think?

Honey i'm not gay but on hispanic looking females red is definitley the color or a burgundy. forget what me or anyone elses says. do what makes you feel like a super star.



I want to dye my hair red. What do you think?

you will surely look like a punk rock and roll human being! it's not an ordinary person that will dye his hair red!! its a very silly thing to do! but it's up to you..



I want to dye my hair red. What do you think?

depends........want to do it for yourself..........or to attract someone?..........I was attracted to my wife for the "red" hair after we got married I found out it was from a bottle.......so there (we been divorced for 33 years)



I want to dye my hair red. What do you think?

As long as it's not that bright clown red everyone's using now,go for it.I would suggest a medium dark red for your skin color.Too many of us Latinas make the mistake of dying our hair these fluorescent colors.I remember when I wanted to be blonde one summer,LOL ! This is why I always keep a box of black dye just in case I get too carried away again.



Good luck.



I want to dye my hair red. What do you think?

You can pull it off...



I would go with a deep/rich shade of red not the bright somewhat tacky shades.



if you're kind of reluctant, you can test out highlights 1st then see how you feel about the colour



I want to dye my hair red. What do you think?

no dont do it!



I want to dye my hair red. What do you think?

ok...if you dye in colour red must be beauty :)i like colour red also...i agree!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Faratech