Saturday, June 19, 2010

I have red hair....what color dress?

ok, i have light red hair....its not like super red...but like a redish auburn color....which dress color would be better: hot pink, light blue, or white? the hot pink one has no straps, the light blue one is a halter top and the white one has thin straps...just so u know



I have red hair....what color dress?

I think pink kind of clashes with red hair. The white seems like it would stand out more.



I have red hair....what color dress?

maybe if I had a octure of the dresses it could help me



but i wouldn't go with the hot pink maybe the white one would look good and i dunno on the baby blue



but whatever you choose make sure that you feel good in it



I have red hair....what color dress?

Green.



I have red hair....what color dress?

Definitely not the hot pink one, light blue sounds great.



Like the other person said, green would look much more fab



I have red hair....what color dress?

Light blue and white tend to look better with red hair (mine's orange, I should know), but you might be able to pull off the pink. I'd say blue or white, though. :)



I have red hair....what color dress?

Green or purple colors look great with red hair. But out of your choices I'd say probably the light blue one. :-)



I have red hair....what color dress?

go with brown or black for a dress



I have red hair....what color dress?

I would go with a purple or green dress. defnetly not warm colours like reds,pink and oranges this will make you look horrible.



I have red hair....what color dress?

i have red hair and maybe red or black



I have red hair....what color dress?

white.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Faratech