Saturday, June 19, 2010

How Do i get this red out of my hair? =S?

i had my hair dyed a purpley color, so i dyed over it myself brown to get rid of it, but it just turned out red. When it went red, i dyed it medium brown, which turned out black!



So the hairdresser bleach bathed my hair which took the black away, and dyed it brown. After a few washes the brown turned red again, so the hairdressers dyed over it the same brown. The more i wash it the more the red shows up!



Yeah very confusing haha



How do i get rid of it permanently?



Thanks! xox



How Do i get this red out of my hair? =S?

unfornately this needs colour correction - this means the hair being bleached several times to strip the red and then ash toner being put on to neutrilise the orangess and then @ a later stage more blonde put thro.



this cant b done @ home as home kits dont contain a high enough level of peroxide to bleach the colour out.



How Do i get this red out of my hair? =S?

try a high lifting bleach jerome russell is awesome iv used it when my hair was a redish brown!



good luck!



How Do i get this red out of my hair? =S?

If U are young you can afford to a full shave and then the new growing hair will be in originality.Pl try.You can temporarily use a long top or men's top as you choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Faratech