Thursday, June 17, 2010

If I wanted to dye the tips of my hair red, what would be the best way to do it?

Like whats the best product? I want to dye i bright red! Like a really shocking red color.



If I wanted to dye the tips of my hair red, what would be the best way to do it?

I would go get it done professionally so that it doesn't come uot looking like you did it yourself. But if you really want to... go buy a a hair color that will bleach your hair platinum blonde (this strips the color and makes it easier for the red to hold) Then dye over the blonde with the red color you want



If I wanted to dye the tips of my hair red, what would be the best way to do it?

dye it blonde then dye it red! thats the only way to get it bright the way u want it!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Faratech