Saturday, June 19, 2010

I wana dye my hair a bright red color...?

I have blonde n brown hair, I wanna dye it bright red. Know any products that will work n are perment, yea i can spell.



I wana dye my hair a bright red color...?

To get it an really really bright red, you'll have to bleach your hair first to get the red to show. If you just dye your hair red now, it'll be brighter in some parts than others. You can get fairly bright red without bleaching, but not like shockingly bright red. I'd go to a salon though just to be sure.



Just one tip, though... red fades really fast, so to keep it bright you'll have to keep re-dying it (it's damaging to do that), and if you don't like it red is actually the hardest color to get out of your hair, even hairdressers have problems. You hair will have a reddish/rusty/ginger tint for a looong time if you decide to go red.



I wana dye my hair a bright red color...?

Herbal Essence works really good



I wana dye my hair a bright red color...?

don't do it...it will look hideous.....no offense



I wana dye my hair a bright red color...?

Red dye always fades quickly, especially out of blonde hair. I would definitely use a red filler if you are going to do it yourself. You can find fillers at Sally Beauty Supply. Use this first, then use a permanent dye. It would hurt to add a little bit of the filler to the dye also. It helps the color be brighter, and stay a little bit longer. Also, be careful what red you go with. If you have blonde hair, the red might turn out lighter then it is on the box. You run the risk of getting pink hair. If that happens, and you still want it red, try dying it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Faratech